Hello, my name is Pascale Senat. I am a recent graduate from The City College of New York with a BA in Communication, with a specialization in Advertising and Public Relations.
I enjoy writing posts about this topic because there are various things to discuss. In addition, there are always new products trending for consumers to try, so I want to be able to share with you my thoughts on products that are good, bad, and everything in between, as a consumer.
I wanted to share with you my thoughts on skin care for several reasons:
- General interest in the topic
- My personal goal is to take care and improve my skin now and as I get older
- I enjoy learning about new products and ways to take care of your skin
- Share skin care tips and my thoughts on products that I’ve used that worked or didn’t worked for me
- Learn and exchange tips relating to skin care
I want this blog to be engaging and informal. I want you to take away any helpful and useful information for your needs as well as learn from you. Please feel to suggest any topics that you would like me to discuss.
Please subscribe and feel free to provide any feedback to help improve and grow onto this platform at email@example.com.
Also follow my Twitter @911SKINCARE for skin care tips, how-to’s and product reviews. Thank you!